24th GERPAC Conference
We look forward to seeing you at the 24th European scientific days of GERPAC on October 6, 7, and 8 in Hyères (France).
The topics of hospital pharmacotechnics will be approached under various forms of presentations:
- conferences by recognised specialists in various fields of hospital pharmacotechny. with a special focus this year on RNA vaccines, presentations of Masters work, the Quebec document on the handling of hazardous drugs, the floor to our supervisory bodies, with this year’s ANAP, ANSM, and ARS Île de France, and presentations by industrialists of innovations in pharmacotechnics,
- a round table which will be very enriching on the future of hospital preparations with presentations by specialists from different European countries in order to compare our different practices,
- short oral communications and oral presentation sessions in front of the posters presenting original work carried out in hospital pharmacies and selected by the scientific committee,
- the presentation of videos made in hospital pharmacies on the pharmaceutical technology,
- 5 interactive workshops in parallel sessions to address professional practice topics such as container-content interactions or the development of a training program for pharmacy assistants. All workshops will be repeated once, allowing you to participate in 2 different workshops.
- break times and visits of the exhibition allowing meetings between congressmen, speakers and exhibitors.
We look forward to meeting you at our next meeting for fruitful discussions on hospital pharmaceutical technology.
Prof. Denis Brossard
Chairman of the scientific committee