22th GERPAC Conference
We look forward to seeing you at the 22nd European scientific days of GERPAC on 2, 3 and 4 October in Hyeres (France).
The themes of hospital pharmaceutical technology will be addressed in different forms of presentations:
- workshops in parallel sessions to address professional practice topics such as content-container interactions, revision of French BPPs, unit designs of preparations for different activities such as doses to be administered and advanced therapy drugs, CIVAS, and the escape game in production. This year, to meet your requests,
- conferences by recognised specialists in various fields of hospital pharmacotechny, with a particular focus this year on chemical contamination and presentations on pharmacotechnic aspects in radiopharmacy and on the use of faecal microbiota. Finally a surprising conference on life in an artificial closed ecosystem.
- short oral communications and oral presentation sessions in front of posters presenting original work carried out in hospital pharmacies and selected by the Scientific Council
- a round table to review the convergences and divergences of BPP guides at the international level
- a forum at the end of our days will allow us to answer all types of questions about the preparations
This year’s novelty will be the
Time for breaks and visits to the exhibition, allowing fruitful exchanges between delegates and speakers and with exhibitors
Simultaneous English-French and French-English translations will be available for all plenary sessions.
We look forward to meeting you at our next meeting for fruitful discussions on hospital pharmaceutical technology.
Prof. Denis Brossard
President of the Scientific Council of GERPAC