21th GERPAC Conference
Once again this year we are pleased to announce the 21st European GERPAC Conference on 3, 4 and 5 October 2018.
A number of themes in pharmaceutical technology in hospital pharmacy will be addressed in different kinds of presentations:
- Breakout session workshops to address issues of professional practice such as equipment qualification, automated preparation of chemotherapy drugs, methods for the study of physical and chemical stability and container-content interactions and new learning tools for training.
- Papers delivered by renowned specialists on different areas of pharmaceutical technology in hospital pharmacy with a focus this year on hospital preparations in pediatrics.
- Short oral presentations and electronic posters (e-presentations) selected by the scientific committee presenting work done in hospital pharmacies.
- A round table to review the situation with regard to drugs for innovative therapies.
- Some new features for this 21st conference: the PTHP lecture presenting an article published in the journal in 2017 which was awarded a prize by the scientific committee and a parallel session of the e-presentations where the work will be commented orally in the presence of one of the authors.
- A forum at the end of the conference to answer any kind of question about preparations.
- Coffee breaks and visits to the stands providing an opportunity for fruitful discussion between participants and speakers and exhibitors.
Simultaneous translation from English to French and French to English will be provided for all the plenary sessions.
We look forward to seeing you at this conference to share information, views and ideas on pharmaceutical technology in hospital pharmacy.
Prof. Denis Brossard
Chairman of the GERPAC scientific committee